Interaction Diagram

>Hi,
>
>I am looking for a document about how to draw an interaction diagram
>for a
>post tensionned concrete pile of a bridge. The pile has a circular
shape.
>The ultimate values of the couple N (axial force) and M (bending
moment)
>are shown in the diagram and wanna to know how they are calculated?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Kamal
>SE, Project manager

Kamal,
The best example I've seen for calculating an interaction diagram for a
non-prestressed concrete column is in the CRSI Handbook.  I have both
the 1992 and 2002 Handbooks, and they both have good examples (the same
examples) for round and rectangular members.  This might give you some
background to extrapolate to prestressed members.

Mike Hemstad, P.E.
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota