From: David L. Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:57 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: SE job opportunities - Chicago

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The following positions are available at my firm (Chicago office) for immediate filling:

Sr. project structural engineer:

US Citizen

Illinois SE or PE

10 years minimum experience in commercial and residential (including high rise) construction

AutoCad proficiency required.

$30/hour plus annual bonus.

Structural engineer:

US Citizen

EIT required

5 years minimum experience in commercial and residential (including high rise) construction

AutoCad proficiency required.

$23/hour plus annual bonus.

FPSE offers:  PPO healthcare, simple IRA retirement plan (100% match), we pay for overtime.

My website: www.fpse.com

Chicago Office:

372 West Ontario (in the trendy River North neighborhood?!)
Chicago, IL

RESUMES ONLY, please?no PHONE CALLS

Send them to:

dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com

Folks, if you don?t meet the minimum criteria listed above, PLEASE don?t send your info?

It?s a waste of your time and mine.

Have a good Thanksgiving, all.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director