RE: Happy Thanksgiving, SEAINT

From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 3:32 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving, SEAINT

I thought I’d send out Thanksgiving greetings to the list a day early.

Among the many things too numerous to mention for which I’m thankful this holiday season, I include the SEAINT list. Ya’ll have saved my butt more times than I can count. You people are BRILLIANT!!

Happy thanksgiving to all—and that includes those of you living beyond the fair shores of the U.S.A. I’m sure you’ll find you have much for which to give thanks to your Creator as well!

Regards to my Structural brethren and sisters wherever you may be.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

Polhemus Engineering Company

Katy, Texas USA

Well, thanks a lot BIll. The same to you and to all on the list. Here's hoping we all get through these difficult times.

Regards

Alan

 --
Alan Johnson, Fachingenieur für Geologietechnik
www.geotrans-online.de