RE: Connections

John,

My quick reply is this....simple connections split off...moment connections no...always design your own moment connections and leave the simple connections to the fabricator.

Regards,

_______________________________ITAC
John T. Whitty, P.E.
Industrial TurnAround Corporation
Sr. Project Manager
13203 N. Enon Church Road - Suite 200
Chester VA 23836
(804)414-1100 Main
(804)414-1132 Direct
(413)643-5912 Fax
(804)539-1234 Cell
(804)905-2781 Pager
jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com <mailto:jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com>

Celebrating 15 Years of Service!
A 2002 Rising 25 Finalist!
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.