RE: SE job opportunities - Chicago

Title: Message

Dennis:

No, you’re right…the post on this list was the first of many ways I’m attempting to recruit.

I realize that most of the folks here are senior level and/or own their own firms so are not likely to change

Jobs or move…

My though as far as this post goes was to jog someone’s memory of someone THEY knew

Who was looking for a job/change of venue.

I appreciate your advice and I will use it.

Regards,

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction