RE: SE job opportunities - Chicago

My esteemed colleagues:

Point of clarification on the SE job post:

Our annual bonus program is typically 20-25% of the gross pay for the year.

Assuming a small amount of overtime, which we pay for, the total compensation

Would run into the $90’s.

Have a good, long weekend folks…we ALL deserve it.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction

Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd.