Out-of-plane anchors

To all:

I am working on a CMU building using Trussjoist open web joists (clear span = 50') The code requires that the member connected to the out-of-plane anchors be 3x - however, the open joists have a 2x chord. Any suggestions on what details I can use.

I did try contacting Turssjoist - maybe, it is the holidays but I have had no luck. I also know there was a discussion on this subject some time ago on this forum - I did look thru the SEAINT archive but came out empty handed.

Gautam.