Re: Connections

Since I don't know what RBS means, maybe I SHOULD let someone else perform
the connections design.
JPRiley
I concur with most everything that has been said about designing it
yourself. Also, the moment connection type that you design could have an
effect on the frame design. For example if you end up using an RBS, you'll
need to check the reduced section of the beam for all the applicable load
conditions. Only you as the EOR can perform this task.

Ben Yousefi, SE
Santa Monica, CA