RE: Connections

John -

I would say, ESPECIALLY for an RBS connection, you should DIY (design it
yourself). If you're not familiar with RBS (or any of the other FEMA 350
moment connections), maybe you should use a proprietary connection, like
SidePlate (there are others). This would be the ONE way, IMO, to
legitimately get out of moment connection design.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA
http://members.cox.net/ballense/