Tall light pole foundation

I was asked to design a foundation for a tall light stand.  This is the kind found in a football or baseball stadium.  It will be 80 feet high, plus or minus, with a rectangular pattern of lights, 20 or 30.

I have designed foundation for lights in the past, but not this tall or heavy.  Are there design standards for designing the foundation and anchorage?  I have the COM624 program and the FL Dot program for drilled pier foundations.  I know my design will be site specific with local geotechnical properties used in the design, but in general, for those of you who have designed these before, how deep can I expect the foundation to be?  What size drilled pier would be appropriate?  I can see it being at least a 24" dia., perhaps 30" or 36".

I appreciate any insight others may give me regarding this.

Thanks.

Rich

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!