RE: Connections

Roger,

I would have to agree with what you say except when you stated "The detailer would pick this information off the engineering drawings/calculations and place the information on the shop
drawing."  I hope that you didn't mean that the detailer has access to the engineering calculations - at least not from the engineer of record.  The calculations from our office should never be used by anyone to interpret anything -- except maybe the plan reviewer, but never to use for construction.

Jim Persing