Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fema 350[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fema 350
- From: "Dan Hernandez" <dhernandez(--nospam--at)lrpc.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:42:26 -0500
If the section in question is reduced in order to cause a hinge to occur (wish bone), then the plastic modulus of the reduced section is to be calculated at that location.
Refer to Figure 3-2 and note a "reduced beam section (if applicable)" reference.
Hope this helps,
Dan Hernandez, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: FEMA 350
- Next by Subject: fema 356 foundation acceptability
- Previous by thread: RE: FEMA 350
- Next by thread: Perforated shearwall design