Re: Seismic design of walls

Item H in Table 16-O gives the coefficient for use in equation 32-2

>>> hemstad.ml(--nospam--at)tkda.com 12/03/03 12:19PM >>>
This is a ridiculously simple question, but I haven't found the answer
yet.

Where in the California Building code (1997 UBC) does it address the
seismic design of a free-standing cantilevered masonry wall (e.g. a
garden wall)?

Thanks for your help.

Mike Hemstad
TKDA