From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:04 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Where is CHRIS WRIGHT?

Syed,

He was "bumped" from the list in August (like everyone) but did not
realize it.  When I last emailed him (and asked the same question and then
told him about the list problems in August), he talked like he was going
to rejoin the list.  He probably just has not gotten around to it.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI