RE: Schooling (was Connections)

Cliff,
I am glad you mentioned the "new economy". Everyone
should read the current series on the "global economy"
by Gwyn Dwyer.  A series of three articles, running right
now locally.  It is very interesting-major papers should
be carrying it (he is published in something like 140 papers)
-our local daily blat "Niagara Falls Review" is.
Gary