Cedar

A question for the wood gurus.

I have a large quantity of clear cedar 2x8 and 2x10, dressed planks that have been used as drying racks in tobacco kilns for the past 60 years or so.
Most have no splits , cracks or checks.

Does the constant annual drying of this wood render it useless structurally or impair it's capacity in some way.

Regards,
Dave