RE: Schooling (was Connections)

Scott Maxwell wrote:

. > Ah, personally I did not go to college to learn to be a drafter/CAD
. > operator, so I don't necessarily see this as a universities
. > responsibility.  At best, I should know what a framing plan LOOKS like
. > after graduating.

[and repeated in various permutations several times.]

Scott,

If you, as an engineer/designer do not draw a sketch, how does the drafter
know what you want?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona