RE: 30" TJ50 Capacity

Paul,

You're best bet is to go directly to TrusJoist.  They usually have their old calcs and the design for the particular trusses.  Sometimes the catalogs do not necessarily match the specific design.  They do charge for their service but I think it is well worth it.

If you need their number in Boise for this just let me know and I can get it to you.

Jim Persing