Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Creosote Ban?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Creosote Ban?
- From: "Bernard, Scott C." <SCBernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:20:35 -0600
From: Tripp Howard [mailto:tripphoward(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 4:05 PM
Subject: Creosote Ban?
Does anyone know if the EPA has banned the use of creosote treated timber for marine applications? I know it can't be used in residential applications, but I want to use if for a bridge repair project I'm working on.Thanks,Tripp Howard, P.E.
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
- Prev by Subject: Creosote Ban?
- Next by Subject: RE: Creosote Ban?
- Previous by thread: Creosote Ban?
- Next by thread: RE: Creosote Ban?