Overhead Electric Crane & Runway in Chile

Greetings,

I wonder if there's anyone out there who can help me.  I am quoting
for a job to design an overhead electric crane and runway in Chile.
The end customer has specified that it be designed for UBC Seismic
Zone 4.  We don't use the UBC here in Canada, so this doesn't mean
anything to me.  Can somebody tell me what the effect of this will be
on the crane and its runway or point me to any online resources?  As
it is for a quote and time does not allow, I'm limited in the time I
have to research this.

thanks all,
Gary Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON