Paper Space - was: Engineering Education Reply to Bill P. from Gerard

See my comment below!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)maddengine.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 11:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Engineering Education Reply to Bill P.

-gm

P.S. - If you use paperspace for anything other than a plan with a
matchline or 3d drawing, please see the light and learn to XREF. Don't
draw text and leaders in paperspace !!! Also, don't use digitizers, pull
down menus, or icons - use the keyboard young skywalker.

Gerry,
I also started with mainframe Cadam at Hughes in Culver City. I started
Autocad with version 2.5 and it wasn't until Autocad 2000 that I learned