National Seismic Hazard Mapping Project

Does anyone know why the USGS National Seismic Hazard
Mapping Project now asks for a User Name and password
to get seismic hazard information from a zip code or
from lat/lon?

I tried to look up some information and the iPlanet
Web Server won't let me in!!  I don't remember needing
a User Name for this site in the past.
http://geohazards.cr.usgs.gov/eq/index.html

Any ideas??

Paul Blomberg