Raymond Step Tapered Piles

I have a seismic upgrade project where the original drawings of 1958 call out for Raymond Step Tapered Piles approximately 32 feet long with a seal tip not less than 8 inch diameter and an average diameter not less than 12 inches.  I seem to remember these to be a proprietary pile from Raymond where they screwed pipe sections together, pounded the casing to depth, then filled the casing with concrete.

Does anyone have any technical information on these piles?  I believe that they use to have a catalog of details and properties.

Thanks,

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting