Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Raymond Step Tapered Piles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Raymond Step Tapered Piles
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:59:57 -0800
I have a seismic upgrade project where the original drawings of 1958 call out for Raymond Step Tapered Piles approximately 32 feet long with a seal tip not less than 8 inch diameter and an average diameter not less than 12 inches. I seem to remember these to be a proprietary pile from Raymond where they screwed pipe sections together, pounded the casing to depth, then filled the casing with concrete.
Does anyone have any technical information on these piles? I believe that they use to have a catalog of details and properties.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Ray Pugliesi/Degenkolb is out of the office.
- Next by Subject: Re: Raymond Step Tapered Piles
- Previous by thread: RE: Hot-Dip Galvanizing of A 307 Bolts and Related Nuts
- Next by thread: Re: Raymond Step Tapered Piles