RE: Looking for a Wi-Fi PDA

Dennis,

Keep in mind that in THEORY you should be able to add WiFi capability to
teh T3...it just seems that no one has made a card that will work with it
yet.  So, you could wait a little longer...I am sure that someone will
produce a WiFi expansion card for the T3.  But, keep in mind that a T3
with a WiFi card will likely cost the same as a Tungsten C (you just lose
the stretch/landscape screen).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI