Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ansys help[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ansys help
- From: "rupali-iit" <rupali-iit(--nospam--at)indiatimes.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:18:17 +0530
I'm using ANSYS and I would like to perform a Transient Analysis
using an Accelogramm and /or moving wheel load.
Althow I have read the manuals that come with the program, I can't locate
where is written how to make the program understand the input accelogramm file.and how to apply moving loads
If anyone is using ANSYS, solving similar problems, please reply.
- Prev by Subject: ansys
- Next by Subject: Archive Wind Load Help
- Previous by thread: Residential Truss Bracing
- Next by thread: Unbraced Length