Weight of metal stud wall

List,

What could be the usual weight of a peripheral metal
stud wall in a three storyed restaurant building in
pounds per cubic foot?

In this particular case the wall is about 10 high,
between successive floors and perhaps about 8" thick.
Full data is yet to come in.

I am making a quick quantity estimate and I want to
determine preliminary beam sizes.

Would a floor live load of 45 psf be okay for this
restaurant building for quantity estimating purposes?

Thanks in advance

G Vishwanath