Re: Weight of metal stud wall

This depends on the wall finishes & insulation and whether
it is interior or exterior.  For preliminary design
I use 10 psf for interior walls and 12 psf for exterior.

In Canada, for a restaurant, the live load is usually
50 psf where dancing cannot occur.  If dancing can take
place, the live load is 100 psf.  If assembly can occur,
i.e. banquet hall or cafeteria, you are required to use
100 psf.
Gary