Ontario Pre-Start Health & Safety Review - storage racking

Has anyone in Ontario been involved in a Pre-Start Health & Safety Review on
existing storage racking for which there is no manufacturer's data
available? I've read the MoL and PEO Guidelines, and I don't find any
opportunity to assess the racking except by re-engineering it to the RMI
Specification -  a document that is more suited to designing new racks than
to checking existing racks. Has anyone obtained MoL acceptance for a load
test as an alternative approach?

Peter James, P.Eng