Need references for an Atlanta-area engineers

Title: Need references for an Atlanta-area engineers

I'm trying to gather a few names for engineers practicing in the Atlanta area who have wood design experience.  The project is a school building repair/rebuild - I'm not sure of the specifics, but I do know a portion of the building caught fire.  Thanks in advance for any help.