From: Andrew Kester [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 11:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: oh canada!

Stan stan stan,

I love Canada as much as the next guy, and thanks TO them for Moosehead, the McKenzie brothers eh, and Celine Dion...... But curling! This great and exciting sport is from our Scottish bretheren. And I was close to shooting off my mouth about hockey but after a quick internet search some website claims Nova Scotia invented it so I will give them hockey. But I still think Celine Dion cancels out the positives of hockey. And I am sad to admit it was a Canadian who invented our sport of basketball. But he did so in 'Merica at least.

Have a nice weekend,

Andrew Kester
Longwood, FL