Re: oh canada!

List,
Every self-respecting Canadian (outside of Nova Scotia)
knows that hockey was invented in Kinston, Ontario,
(where I spent fourlong years standing on a parade square),
and where the winter winds come in off Lake Ontario and
freeze all your body parts.
And we're arranging to send some of that winter
weather to Stan Caldwell.
Gary