RE: oh canada!

<!> -----Original Message-----
<!> From: John C. Jones [mailto:john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com]
<!> Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 10:57 PM
<!> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
<!> Subject: RE: oh canada!
<!>
<!> I went on a hiking/backpacking trip last weekend and was cold
<!> in the upper 20's.  Thank God for Alabama.

OK, you guys ought to come to England for a vacation. You will barely notice
any change in the rain temperature from the southern tip of Lands End to the
scottish borders. :-)

--
Alan Johnson, Fachingenieur für Geologietechnik
www.geotrans-online.de