Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Public Relations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Public Relations
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:13:53 -0600
- Disposition-notification-to: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
Happy Holidays to you to Stan – these are passionate issues from one who tries to make a difference but as Gail Kelley pointed out, the majority of volunteers to SEA or those in NCSEA are compensated by the companies they work for.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
You might be surprised to learn that at least fifty percent of the volunteers working for NCSEA are either self-employed or the owners of small (less then ten people) firms. As John Jones has pointed out, the remainder are volunteering hours that would otherwise be spent on billable work.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Public Relations
- Next by Subject: Re: Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residenti
- Previous by thread: RE: Public Relations
- Next by thread: CA IBC