Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Making a difference ??[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Making a difference ??
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:24:39 -0600
Stan, I feel your pain.
Please, quote anybody else, but not that low-life creep.
A co-worker went to the NCSEA meeting in Denver. Did you happen to meet a young lady from Alabama at that meeting? Normally, I wouldn't ask but I understand that the NCSEA meetings are very small and most folks get to meet.
Yes, I met Jennifer Wilson. I also spent considerable time with Marc Barter and Jim Delahay, and had dinner with all three. Without question, Alabama is superbly represented at NCSEA.
John C. Jones, PE
Pell City, AL
- Prev by Subject: RE: Making a difference ??
- Next by Subject: RE: Making a difference ??
- Previous by thread: RE: Making a difference ??
- Next by thread: RE: Making a difference ??