RE: Making a difference ??

Title: Message
Stan, I feel your pain.

Please, quote anybody else, but not that low-life creep.

A co-worker went to the NCSEA meeting in Denver.  Did you happen to meet a young lady from Alabama at that meeting?  Normally, I wouldn't ask but I understand that the NCSEA meetings are very small and most folks get to meet.

Yes, I met Jennifer Wilson.  I also spent considerable time with Marc Barter and Jim Delahay, and had dinner with all three.  Without question, Alabama is superbly represented at NCSEA.

John C. Jones, PE
Barnett Associates
Pell City, AL

Stan