Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AutoCad Arch Desktop 2004[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AutoCad Arch Desktop 2004
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:05:40 -0800
- Cc: <cvsea(--nospam--at)structuralist.net>
Are any of you using the Architectural Desktop 2004? I have until the middle of January to make my decision to upgrade ($1,890.00) or not. I tried AutoCad 2002 and Architectural Desktop 3.0 (which doesn’t seem to be on the list of upgrades at all) and I did not like them. There was too much required online interaction that kept changing over time. I wanted something that stayed on my computer and either created details parametrically or offered a library that was on my system rather than relying upon going to online catalogs.
If anyone has upgraded from Architectural Desktop 2 to Architectural Desktop 2004, please let me know what you think is an advantage (if any) and whether it is worth taking the plunge and giving into software extortion :>)
- Prev by Subject: ATS-109
- Next by Subject: RE: AutoCad Arch Desktop 2004
- Previous by thread: RE: Making a difference ??
- Next by thread: RE: AutoCad Arch Desktop 2004