RE: Keeping the American Spirit Alive

>I am glad you're back on this List. Whatever happened to you? Best regards,
That's very kind. I got unsubscribed at one point last fall and when I
tried re-subscribing on the web site it didn't take for some reason. I've
just been stalling around since then.

So what has the list been doing when it needs tax-and-spend bleeding
heart liberal commentary?

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw