Upgrading unreinforced quarry stone masonry building ...

Hi,

Does anyone out there have experience with upgrading
an existing unreinforced quarry stone masonry building for
wind/earthquake loads?

Can anyone direct me to a publication that would give a
recommended evaluation/strengthening procedure for such a system.

Peter Rangelow
Frankfurt/Germany