Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
JIS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: JIS
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:38:32 EST
Actually, I believe JIS refers to Japanese standards.
Web site is www.jsa.or.jp
You see JIS standards cited alot for steel fibers.
- Prev by Subject: Jacketing piles of bridge
- Next by Subject: Job Check lists
- Previous by thread: Re: Upgrading unreinforced quarry stone masonry building ...
- Next by thread: stone Veneer support