RE: Making a difference ??

Gail,

It seems like I didn’t get a portion of your email because you did not respond to several of the issues that I raised. Let me repeat them for your convenience:

1. How about my interpretation of a pour strip as a type of construction joint. You said it was not. Please educate me as to why.

2.“As I said before, I have used these documents often. Your statement, “In general, these documents seem to be ‘pay by the pound’”, does alarm me. Can you please expand on the technical errors in the other 40 or so Steel Tips. You obviously must have read a majority of them to make such a statement. Or since most are done for a very nominal fee, did you mean that they are already much too long?”

I know that you said you hadn’t read a lot of them, but I still would like to know those with technical errors that led you to your generalization of all the Steel Tips.

3. “Did you consider sending this information to the SSEC? If you did, why send it here?”

4. “You already made your point on this before.  Please explain what you intended to accomplish by revisiting this again. What is the new point? How are you making a difference??”

Again, I am subscribed in digest mode, so please copy me directly with any responses on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Heath Mitchell