ansys

Hello everybody.

I'm using ANSYS and I would like to perform a Transient Analysis
using an Accelogramm and /or moving wheel load.
 Althow I have read the manuals that come with the program, I can't locate
where is written how to make the program understand the input accelogramm file.and how to apply moving loads
If anyone is using ANSYS, solving similar problems, please reply.
thanks

rupali