Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ansys[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ansys
- From: "rupali-iit" <rupali-iit(--nospam--at)indiatimes.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:20:23 +0530
I'm using ANSYS and I would like to perform a Transient Analysis
using an Accelogramm and /or moving wheel load.
Althow I have read the manuals that come with the program, I can't locate
where is written how to make the program understand the input accelogramm file.and how to apply moving loads
If anyone is using ANSYS, solving similar problems, please reply.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Angle in Bending
- Next by Subject: ansys help
- Previous by thread: RE: Closure Pour versus Construction Joint
- Next by thread: Finite Element Modeling