Re: stone Veneer support

Dan & Tarek,
There are cases where you have to use the wood or
other lintel, e.g. for a house garage door opening
16 ft wide.  An angle lintel spanning that distance
would be very big, i.e. L8x4 x1/2, so it makes sense
to bolt an angle to the wood lintel, as long as you
take into account the eccentric load.
Gary