Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Finite Element Modeling[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Finite Element Modeling
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:03:36 EST
When using finite element analysis to model a concrete slab on ground, what would be the advantage of using elastic blocks, rigid blocks, and torsion bars to model the slab rather than shell elements?
In general, what elements are people using to model slabs on ground?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Fillet Weld Reinforcement of Flare Bevel Groove Welds (Specifically HSS Connections)
- Next by Subject: RE: Finite Element Modeling
- Previous by thread: ansys
- Next by thread: RE: Finite Element Modeling