From:  GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:03:36 EST
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Finite Element Modeling

When using finite element analysis to model a concrete slab on ground,
what
would be the advantage of using elastic blocks, rigid blocks, and torsion
bars
to model the slab rather than shell elements?

In general,  what elements are people using to model slabs on ground?

Gail Kelley

http://mail2web.com/ .