SEII results - anyone

I've noticed that many states are getting results back.  IL uses one of those third party groups to handle the paper work.  It usually takes longer for results from those.  Anyone heard from IL?  The NCEES SEII pass rate was 18%.  That's up a staggering 4 points from the April result of 14%.  They were merciful this time around 8)

John C. Jones, PE
Barnett Associates
Pell City, AL
205-884-5334