Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Sheathing Requirements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Sheathing Requirements
- From: "Allison, Tim" <Tim.Allison2(--nospam--at)weyerhaeuser.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:56:43 -0800
Title: Sheathing Requirements
Could someone please point me to a few documents that discuss requirements for sheathing installation in homes, particularly regarding the actual physical layout like "install with strength axis perpendicular to joists", "stagger panel ends in adjacent sheets", etc. as opposed to something like "keep protected from the weather"? I guess I might be searching for a list of a builder's rules of thumb as opposed to something like an APA technical document?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Shear Walls and 3x Framing (UBC) STAGGERING
- Next by Subject: RE: Sheathing Requirements
- Previous by thread: RE: SEII results - anyone
- Next by thread: RE: Sheathing Requirements