Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Sheathing Requirements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Sheathing Requirements
- From: "Nuttall, Davin J." <dnuttall(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:19:12 -0600
- Disposition-notification-to: "Nuttall, Davin J." <dnuttall(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
Title: Sheathing Requirements
From: Allison, Tim [mailto:Tim.Allison2(--nospam--at)weyerhaeuser.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 1:57 PM
Subject: Sheathing Requirements
Could someone please point me to a few documents that discuss requirements for sheathing installation in homes, particularly regarding the actual physical layout like "install with strength axis perpendicular to joists", "stagger panel ends in adjacent sheets", etc. as opposed to something like "keep protected from the weather"? I guess I might be searching for a list of a builder's rules of thumb as opposed to something like an APA technical document?
- Prev by Subject: Sheathing Requirements
- Next by Subject: Re: Sheathing Requirements
- Previous by thread: Sheathing Requirements
- Next by thread: Re: Sheathing Requirements