Re: ACI Detailing Manual SP-66(94)

Cliff:

According to my contact, the committee had an imposed (by
others...presumably ACI TAC) deadline to have it completed by the end of
the year (thus, could be published in the spring to summer time frame).
My "little birdie" said that they were "bogged down" and it appeared
somewhat unlikely that they would met the deadline.  What is not know is
what TAC will do if they don't meet the deadline (my source did offer some
possibilities, but I am choosing not to pass on those possibilities as
speculating what TAC may or may not do is not always to useful).

Now as to why they are bogged down, I don't know.  Could just be the part
of the joyous politics of committee work...or something else.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI