From: Donna Gochenaur [mailto:Dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 6:36 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: AutoCad Arch Desktop 2004

Dennis,

I would like to know more about your opinion on ADT 3.0.  We need to upgrade our AutoCAD 2000 and can upgrade to ADT 3.0 (whether or not we can afford to is another question) but it costs more than just upgrading to 2000i.  What didn't you like?  Was is just the online catalogs?  What do you mean by "required online interaction"?

Thanks.

in His grace,

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Structural Engineering
eMi . . . Engineering Ministries International
110 S. Weber Ste 104
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone:719/633-2078
fax:719/633-2970
dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org

eMi's mission is to mobilize Christian design professionals to serve the poor in developing countries - we proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ by empowering people to transform their world - through the design and development of hospitals, schools, orphanages, bridges, water supplies, wastewater facilities and more. We commit to provide excellent service to our clients, our volunteers, and to people in need. Our goal is to enrich the lives of those who give and those who receive.