S.E. Position

Title: Message

Listees:

My company is going the regular routes (outsourcing to India, H1-B, robots) but I guess we really need a good engineer in our office, and I am not cutting it. Sarcasm off...

Since I have read lots of quality responses on this list, and I fell there are some quality engineers reading this, I feel it is worth letting you guys know about a new position in our company.

The ad as it appears on Monsterjobs:

Burton Braswell Middlebrooks Associates, Inc., a leading structural consulting firm in the southeast, with offices in Orlando and Boca Raton, has an immediate opening for a senior-level engineer in the Orlando office.  Minimum requirements include 10 years of commercial building design.  P.E. license required.  Must obtain Florida P.E. license within one year.  This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual.  BBMA offers an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as 401k.  Please respond with current resume to kpetersen(--nospam--at)bbma.com.

Andrew kester

Longwood, FL