From: John C. Jones [mailto:john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 2:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: SEII results - anyone

I've noticed that many states are getting results back.  IL uses one of
those third party groups to handle the paper work.  It usually takes longer
for results from those.  Anyone heard from IL?  The NCEES SEII pass rate was
18%.  That's up a staggering 4 points from the April result of 14%.  They
were merciful this time around 8)

John C. Jones, PE
Barnett Associates
Pell City, AL